Parenting Doesn't Have to Be a Tug-of-War Exercise
You Can Work Together to Change Your Child's Behavior!
Whether you are the parent of a toddler or a teen, you may be struggling in a tug-of-war existence with your child. You may also be asking yourself, "When did this happen?"
The good news is that You Are Not Alone! Many parents find themselves in this same dilemma everyday across the country (no matter what country you are in).
Do you find yourself constantly having to respond to your child's emotions about their life? Do you hear them echo these voices:
- You're not the boss of me.
- I hate you.
- Daddy/Mommy lets me.
- You can't make me.
- You do it. I can't.
- I'm bored. There's nothing to do.
- We never do anything I want to do.
- I had it first.
- You like brother/sister better.
- I don't want to go to school.
If so, there is more good news! You can watch the transformation in your child in just 30 days. You'll be amazed at seeing your child change from one who:
- lacks self esteem into one who is self confident and positive
- rebels against authority into one who is respectful and cooperative
- struggles with siblings and friends into one who can constructively resolve conflict
- can't seem to thrive at school into one who is motivated and strives for the best
Loosen the Grip on the Tug-of-War Rope
When you can identify where your child is struggling with life, you can help them to loosen their grip on the tug-of-war rope. They will start to see you as an ally, trust you and your authority, and work along WITH you to make changes.
Take advantage of a "Keep Me From Pulling My Hair Out" complimentary 30-min session, and let's chat about your parent/child dilemma. Just click here and schedule your session!
During this informative session, we will:
- discuss your particular dilemma with your child(ren)
- review what tools you’ve already used,
- discuss the successes you’ve had, and
- uncover where you may need some additional help.
Take Action Today and Get On My Calendar. Click Here!